Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DG STATUS
#1
My previous thread here got completely de-railed and out of control.
(and to be honest, nearly everyone that commented there, including myself, caused this...)
That said, let's forget it even exists!

So, I'm back for now.
Will try to return to some of my projects here.
First priority of those is that damn Secret Santa thing I owe.
I originally had intended to finish that when it was due.
Then, Life happened... and it's still been happening.
And then, another incident occurred here.
This doesn't make for great motivation to do artwork, either (except maybe, vent-art)

Anyways, I think I'll be fine for now...
hopefully...


Messages In This Thread
DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 02-08-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-05-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by Red Haired Bastard - 03-06-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-06-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-09-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-14-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by psychospacecow - 04-14-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-14-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-14-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-16-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-16-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-17-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-18-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-29-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-09-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-18-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: DG STATUS - by Dazz - 05-19-2016, 08:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)