Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Wanted: Apples Within
#26
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at. At first, I interpreted the whiskers as metal bracings of some sort. If each whisker was pushed to an opposite side of the body then that might work. But like Sam said, this is a definite improvement. Just don't feel too pressured to dither. I felt the same way in my ooold art and since then I've learned it's a situational technique for texturing or very restricted palettes.

Also, don't feel too embarassed about asking for contributors. The only thing that irritates people on this site is when you make a request thread and expect people to do aaaaall of the work for you. And clearly, that's not the case here. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help Wanted: Apples Within - by Benny The Miraj - 01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by gnbman - 01-28-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by Gors - 01-29-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by SchAlternate - 02-01-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by Raccoon Sam - 02-07-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by DragonDePlatino - 02-07-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by gnbman - 03-03-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by gnbman - 04-25-2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Help Wanted: Apples Within - by Shade - 04-27-2016, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)