Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Where would I put this model?
#2
(02-01-2016, 01:12 AM)TheNoahGuy1 Wrote: Model

(I dunno if this post is in the wrong section. Sorry in advance.)

Well, I decided to rip the yellow pikmin from Melee. But, I have no clue where to uploadĀ it. I'm unsure about putting it with the Melee trophies, because this is an element of the trophy, and unsure about making a Pikmin Customs section, because I didn't edit this at all.


So, where?

I would see if you can try and rip the rest of the pimkins from the trophy model and then put them in a folder, zip it, and put it in the trophies section of Melee.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Where would I put this model? - by KrakenOfTheSea - 02-01-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Where would I put this model? - by Yarcaz - 02-01-2016, 10:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)