Update 1/31/16!
Extreme thanks to Shade for being a beast and accepting all the sounds I had submitted for Guitar Hero 3. Also, special thanks to ThatTrueStruggle for writing a BMS script for the game!(Just got the Wii version that had the dsp's instead though
) Enjoy!:
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock:
Crowds:
[spoiler]
Heavy
Hell
Medium
Normal
Outdoor
Small
[/spoiler]
Tutorials:
[spoiler]
English
French
German
Italian
Spanish
[/spoiler]
Miscellaneous:
[spoiler]
Battle Mode
Menu
UI + Miscellaneous
[/spoiler]
That concludes one of the biggest updates I've had yet. Again, always thank Shade, and don't pester him about submissions! He's the only one doing them
. Have fun!
~Anex
Extreme thanks to Shade for being a beast and accepting all the sounds I had submitted for Guitar Hero 3. Also, special thanks to ThatTrueStruggle for writing a BMS script for the game!(Just got the Wii version that had the dsp's instead though
) Enjoy!:Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock:
Crowds:
[spoiler]
Heavy
Hell
Medium
Normal
Outdoor
Small
[/spoiler]
Tutorials:
[spoiler]
English
French
German
Italian
Spanish
[/spoiler]
Miscellaneous:
[spoiler]
Battle Mode
Menu
UI + Miscellaneous
[/spoiler]
That concludes one of the biggest updates I've had yet. Again, always thank Shade, and don't pester him about submissions! He's the only one doing them
. Have fun!~Anex

