Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World
#7
I'm no good with posing. I love designing things, but I've never been good at setting a scene. Heck, I can't even draw proper hands, and I arguably don't have proper hands. Big Grin

I usually carry a sketchbook with me if I can help it. I draw a ton, but its never when I have something else I think I can do unless I REALLY get an idea in my head to where I can't stop thinking about it, which doesn't really prove the first point wrong. I love a good project and I'm currently thinking about getting together some concepts for Fallout style power armor so I can wrangle a 3D modeller in and trap them in general interest! Muahaha!

I actually don't post all that much of what I doodle. I'm not proud of most of it. Some of its better than what I do post, but I don't like it for one reason or another.

The other reason I draw things is community. I doodled this in around two minutes because I was watching a street fighter streamer play Pokemon and his Clefairy metronomed into sonic boom.
[spoiler][Image: UzxwOwr.png][/spoiler]

Edit : Would also recommend this for when you get in the mood and don't have any good blocking noise. http://ff9.ocremix.org/

Another thing in regards to community would be one of the first things I did when I found this lovely end of the pond 2 years ago. I never did get around to drawing the human character.
[spoiler][Image: fqGAF69.jpg][/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World - by psychospacecow - 01-27-2016, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)