Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D
#15
I dunno...I guess it depends on who you ask. I'm perfectly fine with simple designs as long as the character's personality and such are fleshed out. I personally dislike overdesigned characters, to the point they just look absolutely ridiculous. Examples being...

[Image: Lulu.png] [Image: latest?cb=20120424132934]

There's so much going on with these designs here, that it looks incredibly busy. Most of these details aren't even shown on their sprites, which makes them pointless. The art style is fine, but the amount of random things to add to the design is over the top.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Character designs: good ones and others...not so much - by Koh - 01-25-2016, 08:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)