Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
First big Smash 4 tournament of 2016, and I placed T13. I think I had an easy bracket, because I was rusty as hell. I used my main Yoshi, but I also used a lot of Cloud- the latter actually won me a match against this Rosalina main who just didn't like Cloud at all.

Definitely need to use more Cloud, he's got great setups. His Limits are fun as hell to use.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Ark Kuvis - 01-24-2016, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)