Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I remember playing Front Mission 4. That game was all kinds of difficult for me. I used action replay to get the best gear in the game and still lost some missions. It had a lot to do with limited munitions, most enemies being just as strong if not stronger than you, and them generally outnumbering you 10 to 1 in almost all situations.

Been playing a ton of Fallout 4 lately. 2 characters to over 40 range. Getting the PC version also because Amazon was acting all broken so I nabbed it for JUST enough to get free shipping.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by psychospacecow - 01-23-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)