Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[TUTORIAL] Making BMS Scripts; Post and get help with your BMS scripts!
#47
(01-18-2016, 09:25 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 06:27 AM)Toshio Wrote: I recall that once I used quickbms, but the models came without textures and even non uv mapped.

How much things changed?

Not much, I still think that most functions of QuickBMS are the same

(01-18-2016, 09:23 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Question. Is there a quickbms script that can extract .bin files from games made by JADE Engine?
No, there is not. There was an unpacker on xentax, that could unpack the JADE engine files.

Yeah. I tried that but it didn't work. Maybe I can send some samples to see if anyone can help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Saeid0034 - 03-21-2020, 05:17 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by justdancer - 07-02-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by dionn1993 - 07-10-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by SKYHAMSTER - 08-06-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Yarcaz - 11-18-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Shade - 11-18-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Yarcaz - 11-18-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Hallow - 12-22-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Hallow - 12-22-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by TGE - 12-24-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by Hallow - 12-24-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by nobody231 - 12-24-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Making BMS Scripts - by TGE - 12-25-2015, 06:36 AM
RE: [TUTORIAL] Making BMS Scripts; Post and get help with your BMS scripts! - by Lilothestitch - 01-18-2016, 10:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)