Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

It's a thread now, I guess
#9
How's this lazy chest turn? Hat bob eventually.
[Image: supermariorunarmsturn.gif]
Also, this.
[Image: 49e9da9150.png]
Anyone who's seen its inspiration before probably immediately knows what it is.
It's also supposed to be reminiscent of Super Mario 3, hence the weirdly shaped and positioned foot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's a thread now, I guess - by SuperWarioWorld - 01-15-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by x0_000 - 01-15-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by x0_000 - 01-15-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by Raccoon Sam - 01-15-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by Filler - 01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by x0_000 - 01-16-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by SuperWarioWorld - 01-16-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by Remo - 01-21-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by Filler - 01-17-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by Filler - 01-17-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: I need some walk cycle help. - by x0_000 - 01-19-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: It's a thread now, I guess - by x0_000 - 01-19-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: It's a thread now, I guess - by x0_000 - 01-22-2016, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)