Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yarcaz's Models Showcase
#5
*Update*

I am about to go back and finally fix everything that I need to with the Sonic Generations models that I submitted for approval from a while ago, but in the meantime please check out other things that I have been doing!
---------
I have just uploaded screenshots of all the models that I currently have currently ripped at this link:
http://yarcaz.deviantart.com/journal/Mod...-583785236

Note that the Swatbot model and the Marauder Scout are shown twice each due to the transparent surface not working and blocking some of the model.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 12-10-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Doronetty - 12-11-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 12-11-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 12-15-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 01-11-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 01-18-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by MandL27 - 01-18-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 01-18-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Doronetty - 01-19-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Yarcaz's Models Showcase - by Yarcaz - 01-19-2016, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)