Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(01-09-2016, 02:26 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: blah blah metroid prime

I didn't care for Metroid Prime 2 much either, and I didn't play nearly as far as you did. I gave it up relatively early because I got bored of its blandness.

That said, Prime 3 is definitely worth a playthrough, though. If you liked the wii controls for Prime 1, you'll definitely find them better in Prime 3, as the game was designed around this style of gameplay rather than it being an afterthought in a rerelease. Prime's seems kind of sluggish in comparison, particularly when you have to turn around to face enemies coming from behind you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Jermungandr - 01-10-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)