Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from .WAD files?
#6
(01-09-2016, 11:39 PM)Catacomb82 Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Anexenaumoon Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Catacomb82 Wrote: Yep, it is for play station! I'll look at this PSound

EDIT: Holy cow, it's working! I'm getting the sound effects I was looking for!

It should grab all of the sound effects, do you have every one you need? I'm kind of intrigued by this now haha Tongue

Here's all the sound effects I got from the WAD files. I'll upload them to the Sounds Resource once I organize them better. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xsrR_...sp=sharing
That's great I'm glad I could help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping from .WAD files? - by Catacomb82 - 01-05-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Pingus! - 01-05-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Catacomb82 - 01-05-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Pingus! - 01-05-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Catacomb82 - 01-09-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Pingus! - 01-10-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by pacmaniac - 03-02-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by Pingus! - 03-02-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Ripping from .WAD files? - by FormerUser58 - 04-11-2016, 01:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)