01-07-2016, 05:58 AM
I have an interesting question regarding this piece.
![[Image: fun_shapes___luigi_by_cosmic_loop-d9iqqmq.png]](http://orig04.deviantart.net/c14a/f/2015/335/8/0/fun_shapes___luigi_by_cosmic_loop-d9iqqmq.png)
What's with that lens flare of sorts on his flashlight? If it's meant to be the ray of light that emits from it, then it makes a lot more sense to have it in the center as opposed to somewhere on the side. Also, the kind of lens flare that I see makes more sense if the flashlight is directly facing the camera. For an angle like that, I'd say that using more of a cone-shaped area is a better idea.
[spoiler='Something like this']
![[Image: DCP_8841_OrbWeeNS_Beam.jpg]](http://www.cpfreviews.com/Orb-Wee-NS/DCP_8841_OrbWeeNS_Beam.jpg)
![[Image: flashlight.png]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kq-0r050N6E/Ujendn839BI/AAAAAAAAAdI/7fnwZnFZc7k/s1600/flashlight.png)
[/spoiler]
![[Image: fun_shapes___luigi_by_cosmic_loop-d9iqqmq.png]](http://orig04.deviantart.net/c14a/f/2015/335/8/0/fun_shapes___luigi_by_cosmic_loop-d9iqqmq.png)
What's with that lens flare of sorts on his flashlight? If it's meant to be the ray of light that emits from it, then it makes a lot more sense to have it in the center as opposed to somewhere on the side. Also, the kind of lens flare that I see makes more sense if the flashlight is directly facing the camera. For an angle like that, I'd say that using more of a cone-shaped area is a better idea.
[spoiler='Something like this']
![[Image: DCP_8841_OrbWeeNS_Beam.jpg]](http://www.cpfreviews.com/Orb-Wee-NS/DCP_8841_OrbWeeNS_Beam.jpg)
![[Image: flashlight.png]](https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kq-0r050N6E/Ujendn839BI/AAAAAAAAAdI/7fnwZnFZc7k/s1600/flashlight.png)
[/spoiler]


