Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Just got Dragon Quest Heroes for myself. I've never really played a Dynasty Warriors sort of game. I remember back in the day that X-Play really didn't like them for quality issues and repetition, but this seems to have been well received and I like Dragon Quest. I'm not far into the game, only just unlocked the alchemy pot, but what I've experienced has been good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by psychospacecow - 01-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)