Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Been Shiny hunting with my brother the last couple of days. We both got a decent haul.
My favorite results are 24K-nine the Mightyena and Nightmare the Rapidash. They're both caught by my brother using Dex Nav and he traded them to me. I got a Shiny Horsea myself.
My brother got Shiny Espeon, Electabuzz, Ninetails, Scizor and 3 Wailmers too many (I got one of them in exchange for a Shiny Psyduck I got double).
It was fun to just chill and look for Shinies.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by NICKtendo DS - 12-29-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)