Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I really doubt Pac-Man would be in this game if not for Namco developing the game. Though thank christ he was, Classic Pac-Man is one of the most charming video game characters ever. I wasn't huge on Pac before that trailer, but now? he's one of my favourite newcomers.

Have any of the newcomers you guys didn't want originally grow on you since? I've never been a huge Robin fan, either, but man I've been playing him lately, he's fun too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|Bayonetta Ballot = George W. Bush in Florida - by Ark Kuvis - 12-29-2015, 09:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)