Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Present-Day Anime Animation
#23
Sometimes I leave it muted in the background if I'm currently organizing my shows (so the hard drive is plugged in), but usually if I feel like I want to watch *something* but I don't want to pick something, I'll throw on one of the playlists.

Right now I'm working on organizing them by station or block ("Toonami", "Miguzi", "Nickelodeon", "TeenNick") for when I'm feeling particular, but I'm also making some "custom" channels that kind of group together cartoons from all the sources. For instance, "Adult Swim" wouldn't have The Simpsons or South Park, but my currently-unnamed-adult-swimish Playlist does (in addition to Family Guy and the like).

I'm also hunting down the old bumpers and interludes to give the channels their distinct flavor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Present-Day Anime Animation - by Neon Streak - 12-23-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Gors - 12-24-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Helmo - 12-24-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by miyabi95_ - 12-24-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by [robo9] - 12-24-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by NICKtendo DS - 12-24-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by miyabi95_ - 12-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Dolphman - 12-25-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by miyabi95_ - 12-26-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Dolphman - 12-26-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kosheh - 12-27-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kriven - 12-27-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by miyabi95_ - 12-27-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by CosmicLoop - 12-28-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Dolphman - 12-28-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by miyabi95_ - 12-28-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kriven - 12-28-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kosheh - 12-28-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kriven - 12-28-2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Dolphman - 12-28-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Gors - 12-28-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Koh - 12-28-2015, 10:29 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Neon Streak - 12-28-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Dolphman - 12-28-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Present-Day Anime Animation - by Kriven - 12-28-2015, 12:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)