Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

i'm a sad individual so here are my not good sprites
#2
   

I do standing poses betterĀ than floating/flying Surprise. I'm trying to go for a classic Game Boy platformer style of character sprites. Maybe not traditional platformers like Super Mario Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land and Castlevania Adventure, but the games like Kid Dracula, Megaman Xtreme, Ranma 1/2, Shantae, and Star Ocean: Blue Sphere.

And I'm not saying I want the same sizes and resolution, because I do not enjoy limiting myself with this stuff Tongue. But I mostly want the colors, style and atmosphere.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-28-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-28-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: girly sprites - by SmithyGCN - 12-29-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-29-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-29-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: girly sprites - by Gors - 12-29-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-30-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: girly sprites - by Gors - 12-30-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-30-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-30-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-30-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 02-04-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: girly sprites - by -Ash- - 02-07-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 02-08-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: girly sprites - by The KKM - 04-17-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 04-27-2016, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)