Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

UV Mapping problem with models from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
#1
Hi! I recently got the .bfres model of Rosalina and other characters from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. So everything is fine, the textures, the model itself... except the UV Mapping. 

[Image: baduv_zps7dmbu9d5.png]
Look at the face (specially the mouth)... I tried to fix it manually and it worked, but still it isn't perfect. So does anyone have any idea to fix these issues I'm having with the UV mapping? Oh, and BTW, this is in 3DS Max. If you need any other information, tell me. Thanks in adavance Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UV Mapping problem with models from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - by TM67 - 12-23-2015, 02:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)