Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (Canceled)
#29
I'm sorry to do this, guys, but I'm canceling this project due to a lack of interest and how many days it has been since the last entry. I originally intended to make some entries of my own to make up for the missed days, but I find it not completely worth it due to how busy I am and how I'm currently on a family ski trip.

I might try to make a couple of entires after my Secret Santa is finished; however, I think the best idea isĀ ending it early and trying again next year.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (Canceled) - by E-Man - 12-22-2015, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)