Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I do have to agree with Recme. It's getting ridiculous, Koopaul. You've been a steady stream of negativity on these boards for a while and it gets ME frustrated always seeing this stuff. Smash 4 isn't a perfect game, and probably never will be. I'm not 100% pleased with the Roster either, and I could nitpick at things about Smash 4 til the day I die. But I have better things to do than play a game that doesn't make me happy. Fortunately, Smash 4 DOES make me happy! So I'll probably continue to play it and post things about it!

Move on, man.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - by Ark Kuvis - 12-22-2015, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)