Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better)
#11
The new site which I would like to call TSR 2.0 can only get better.

I can however understand why other people like the old way a little bit better.

1. same layout and stuff for years.
2. people got used to it and found it easyer to find stuff.

I liked the old way to but once I got used to the way the new site worked I liked it even better and I'm sure others will to. Just give the new site a chance and try to get used to it just like I did.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better) - by Superliger - 01-14-2009, 09:46 AM
The New SR is a nightmare! - by Lugbzurg - 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)