Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Stencyl-tale: A Undertale Engine made in Stencyl.
#7
oh

nice.

Yeah I was pretty much saying the above as like - well, besides the fact that it'd not just feel a little more ethical, you could even SELL THE THING!!!!! if times get tight and you need a little monies

I know that's not your intent, and as Toby Fox said, as long as you intend to keep it free for use and not literally a 1:1 copy (which wasn't what you were planning to do anyhow) you should be fine.



Did I miss a post inbetween though? What happened to your av and custom title? Did I unintentionally do a thing @___@;
No No No I didn't mean to!!!! go back to being a lowpoly lava monster goblin thing. Oh no @__@;
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Stencyl-tale: A Undertale Engine made in Stencyl. - by Kosheh - 12-19-2015, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)