Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Converting BRR to WAV?
#6
Alright...I think I did something wrong. Unsure

I was finally able to get BRRTools to open, and while I was typing in all the necessary stuff to convert my little .brr to a .wav, and I pressed enter, nothing happened (Well, except for the instructions popping up a second time in the command prompt.). Curious, I decided to check out the folder where I kept BRRTools to see if I could find the newly converted .wav file.

All I found alongside the BRRTools programs were the same two files that I Dragged-&-Dropped into the folder (A .brr file and a .smpl file) no .wav file! Unimpressed

*sigh* I'm just not cut out for this programming crap, am I? I'm just a plain old user who wants to rip SNES instruments.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Converting BRR to WAV? - by Neon Streak - 12-14-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Skyla Doragono - 12-14-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Neon Streak - 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Skyla Doragono - 12-15-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by puggsoy - 12-15-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Neon Streak - 12-15-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Skyla Doragono - 12-15-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Neon Streak - 12-15-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Skyla Doragono - 12-15-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Neon Streak - 12-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Converting BRR to WAV? - by Raccoon Sam - 12-21-2015, 03:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)