Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Best way to rip
#4
(12-13-2015, 06:17 PM)puggsoy Wrote: As for computer games, this varies across games. Generally it's done by accessing the game's files and attempting to extract the graphics from them directly. If needed we're always glad to try and help in these situations.

I was thinking of trying to rip the sprites from the desolate hope, but as of now I have no idea what the game is made in. I was also thinking about ripping the first touhou game's sprites which I am using a windows 98 emulator to even play the game because it runs on a hard disk file.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best way to rip - by Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Best way to rip - by daemoth - 12-13-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Best way to rip - by puggsoy - 12-13-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Best way to rip - by Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)