Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Animal crossing recreations
#1
This is sort of pixel art, but it's not my original pixel art. So I didn't think it should have gone in the pixel art category, but I am not sure. I have been using the spriter's resource for years now remaking hundreds of sprites in Animal crossing from games that I like. I just thought somebody would like to see some of them, but for now I'll just show off Spawn because he is one of my best recreation drawings. Also if you have a good website to post these QR code pictures and get it more recognition than just sitting in a huge album on my facebook not ever being discovered I am all ears.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Animal crossing recreations - by Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: My Animal crossing recreations - by DatHax - 01-24-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: My Animal crossing recreations - by Garamonde - 01-25-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: My Animal crossing recreations - by Kosheh - 01-26-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: My Animal crossing recreations - by Gors - 01-26-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: My Animal crossing recreations - by Kosheh - 02-28-2016, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)