Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Uploading Sound Effects
#6
(12-11-2015, 09:22 PM)Petie Wrote: No, Shade does what he can when he can but we have no single dedicated sound staff.

Ah, I see.

Well, I will confess this; I’ve uploaded a zip file that contains over 4,000 sound effects in a single file, but I don’t know if they will be approved. I looked for a game with half that number of sounds, but I can’t find it. I wonder if it never got upload because it couldn’t be uploaded. Just my thought, but if anybody can prove me wrong, tell me about it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-06-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-06-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-06-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Petie - 12-11-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-12-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-12-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-13-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by puggsoy - 12-13-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-13-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-13-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-13-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 02-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)