12-10-2015, 06:57 PM
sda;lskjdf Thank you! 
Here's the haul from the last couple days:








































[spoiler="Rant Incoming"]J
F
C
What is this game even?!
I mean, I've played it several times, I know what it is, but what is this game!??!
In addition to the sprites I've ripped already (and there are quite a few I haven't even arranged to upload yet!), there are almost 600 individual frames to rip just for the chapter intros and another 626 images just of still images. I haven't even gotten to the battle system yet. This is all story graphics. All graphics.
HOW DID THIS FIT ON A NDS CART?!
No wonder there was only one semi-attempt to try and translate this game. Any extra byte snuck in to try and make it look like a professional translation and the game would probably barf.
And I would like to know what nitwit, bubble brained developer thought it was a good idea to place pure black in the transparency slot for the story images?![/spoiler]
I may take a break from Code Geass for awhile; I've gotten my hands on SMT4 and Persona Q, so I'm going to try and see what I can do with those. Never tried to mess with a 3DS game before, so this should be interesting.

Here's the haul from the last couple days:
Zero
Villetta Nu
Suzaku Kururugi
Rivalz Cardemonde
Shirley Fenette
Pullox rui Britannia
Player Character
Nunally Lamperouge
NPCs and Minor Characters
Nina Einstein
Milly Ashford
Mao
Lloyd Asplund
Lelouch Lamperouge
Kyoshirou Tohdoh
Kaname Ohgi
Kallen Kozuki
Kaguya Sumeragi
Jeremiah Gottwald
Gilbert G.P. Guilford
Four Holy Swords
Euphemia li Britannia
Diethard Ried
Cornelia li Britannia
Clovis la Britannia
Cecile Croomy
C.C.
Castor rui Britannia
Black Knights
Andreas Darlton
Ashford Student Scenes
Black Knights Scenes
Britannians Scenes
C.C. Scenes
Euphemia Scenes
Kallen Scenes (NSFW)
Lelouch Scenes
Mao Scenes
Story Scenes
Suzaku Scenes
[spoiler="Rant Incoming"]J
F
C
What is this game even?!
I mean, I've played it several times, I know what it is, but what is this game!??!
In addition to the sprites I've ripped already (and there are quite a few I haven't even arranged to upload yet!), there are almost 600 individual frames to rip just for the chapter intros and another 626 images just of still images. I haven't even gotten to the battle system yet. This is all story graphics. All graphics.
HOW DID THIS FIT ON A NDS CART?!
No wonder there was only one semi-attempt to try and translate this game. Any extra byte snuck in to try and make it look like a professional translation and the game would probably barf.
And I would like to know what nitwit, bubble brained developer thought it was a good idea to place pure black in the transparency slot for the story images?![/spoiler]
I may take a break from Code Geass for awhile; I've gotten my hands on SMT4 and Persona Q, so I'm going to try and see what I can do with those. Never tried to mess with a 3DS game before, so this should be interesting.

