Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Uploading Sound Effects
#1
Okay, so forgive me, but I’m still new here and I’m uncertain on how to upload sound effects. I’ve tried to upload a file that is roughly 80 mb, and it’s compressed, but I don’t know why it isn’t up yet. It said that the submission is pending, but I don’t know why or how long it will take. I input the information as best I could for the sections that needed text, but I don’t know if its right. I’m really lost here. Any help would be great, and any assurance on what will happen will be nice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-06-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-06-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-06-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Petie - 12-11-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-12-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-12-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-13-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by puggsoy - 12-13-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-13-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 12-13-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by Skyla Doragono - 12-13-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Uploading Sound Effects - by ARAJediMaster - 02-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)