Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Change a game icon while it is pending?
#1
I added a new Game and maked an icon. It said it must be 240*125 pixels, but I only worked with Barubary's icon maker before, so I don't knew something about the new icon system. Barubary's Icon Maker makes Game Icons in a different resoulution so I streched the Game Icon so it is 240*125 pixels. When I saw the Game Icon there were two Icons in one and this looks very strange...

How can I change the icon now, while it is pending or can I add the game again with the correct Icon when the submission failes because of that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Change a game icon while it is pending? - by TomSawyer1 - 12-05-2015, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)