Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam sprites/models
#9
(12-04-2015, 07:47 PM)Ploaj Wrote: So is that a yes or no about uploading them before January 22?

... because I already submitted sprites for Project X Zone 2, and it doesn't come in the rest of the world until February  Shy
Because the game's now had its proper release in Europe (Japan's was yesterday), I'd say it's fair game to be uploaded to the site (especially since we already have PxZ2's sprites, and that's not going to be released in the US for a while). I'd say you should go for it. Tongue

(EDIT: Though it's definitely up to Dazz since he's the main man.)
(EDIT 2: One for, one against. Dazz? What do you think?)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam sprites/models - by Random Talking Bush - 12-04-2015, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)