Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

File types
#4
(10-15-2015, 08:39 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 08:30 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: OBJ and DAE for model formats
PNG for image formats
And FBX and SMD for models, too, but those are optional.

Along with that you also have to provide an image and an icon showing the model correct.
If so what file type/size does that have to be?
(I also ask because I have models to submit but because I can't apply the textures properly, but others can easily, I cannot upload my models yet. Sad )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
File types - by Bubsy - 10-15-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: File types - by Struggleton! - 10-15-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: File types - by Random Talking Bush - 10-15-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: File types - by Yarcaz - 11-30-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: File types - by Struggleton! - 11-30-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: File types - by Yarcaz - 11-30-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: File types - by Struggleton! - 11-30-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: File types - by Yarcaz - 11-30-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: File types - by Struggleton! - 11-30-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: File types - by Yarcaz - 11-30-2015, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)