Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Copyright problems with game sounds
#1
I have a friend in question, by chance one can catch a game sounds, movies, series, and edit it until they look like? Can one be sued for copyright why? and if so how realize you took your sound?
and if one takes the sounds are normal things like water sounds, explosion, hit, sounds that identify the game, there may be problems of demand and copyright? It is a question that I have, because I do not think there is a person looking in detail each game sound and comparing them with yours have if you have copyright, to think it's absurd but hey, it's just a question that I had in case of doubt, hope your response and thank you for taking the time to read this post, And sorry for my bad English  Cute
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Copyright problems with game sounds - by Klax03 - 11-29-2015, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)