Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi there. Sorry for not presenting me earlier.
#1
Hello. I'm FatalitySonic2 and I was joining VG Resource to comment on the different websites of VG.
I'm a big fan of Rosalina and also like to touch everything concerning technology and computers. I'm also very social, I don't bite. ^^
And concerning the off-topic, I'm at school for the moment.
The game consoles I have are : PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS. I also have a PC with a 1GB Nvidia Geforce GT 610 card. So, as you see, I'm living with the little things I've got for the moment.
Voilà. That's all.  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi there. Sorry for not presenting me earlier. - by FatalitySonic2 - 11-29-2015, 04:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)