Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I feel like an idiot, trying to keep going for that big block with MK8 Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach and Super Star in Badge Arcade. It looks so easy to just nudge into the hole, but it won't budge, ever. Spent the last of my 4 Free Plays (1 freebie, 1 for 10 dummies and 1 for bonus dummy badge) on a different machine and landed 3 badges at once. But that's not the best part yet.
I've got the most free badge I can get, freer than spending free plays. I just highlighted one machine during one of the free plays and a MK8 ?-Block just fell. Free badge. I'll take it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by NICKtendo DS - 11-29-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)