Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

3D Ripper DX with old games
#2
(11-21-2015, 08:07 PM)TeridaxXD001 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to use 3D Ripper DX on a game that's incompatible with newer versions of Windows. I'm using Windows 7, and I'd like to try it on games designed for Windows 95, 98, XP, etc. Is it possible to run it using Virtual PC?

I don't know, because I never used it.


 Sorry for the inconvience Genki ^_^'
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3D Ripper DX with old games - by TeridaxXD001 - 11-21-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: 3D Ripper DX with old games - by SEGA_Princess-Elizabeth - 11-28-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: 3D Ripper DX with old games - by Ecelon - 11-28-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: 3D Ripper DX with old games - by TeridaxXD001 - 11-28-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: 3D Ripper DX with old games - by Ecelon - 11-28-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: 3D Ripper DX with old games - by sutinoer - 11-28-2015, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)