Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Secret Santa 2015 Signup
#7
I hope you guys don't mind, but I'd like to try to participate in this event only for the sake of making a present. As a result, I'm not too concerned about what I receive in return. I just want to get my gift done whenever it's possible.

In spite of that, though, I do have some gift ideas you can follow. Besides my character, my interests include…

- Paper Mario (I like pretty much everything about the first three games, but I have a soft spot of Doopliss)

- The Zelda games (the same as above, but I'm quite interested in Zelda as she appears in her blue dress from a Link to the Past)

- Kingdom Hearts (I enjoy the first game out of all the others, and I like Kairi and the Heartless)

- And a few other things you're free to ask about.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by puggsoy - 11-28-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Hiynastrike - 11-28-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Gors - 11-28-2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Gors - 11-28-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Virt - 11-28-2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Garamonde - 11-28-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by E-Man - 11-28-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Demonlemon - 11-28-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Phantom Killah - 11-29-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by MrYoshbert - 11-29-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Skyla Doragono - 11-30-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by TomGuycott - 11-30-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by puggsoy - 11-30-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Kosheh - 11-30-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Tellis - 11-30-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by puggsoy - 11-30-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Quirby64 - 11-30-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Shade - 12-03-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by recme - 12-03-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Kitsu - 12-03-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by puggsoy - 12-04-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Kosheh - 12-04-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by recme - 12-04-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Kitsu - 12-04-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by Tellis - 12-06-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2015 Signup - by puggsoy - 12-16-2015, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)