Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skype Chat
#10
(11-28-2015, 02:02 AM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: Yes, I have an account (which must be reset for the umpteenth time)

However, recent events have left this computer even more unstable and unpredictable.
Thanks for that information, but I'll still wait for if/when I can get my laptop going.

What features does the web version lack, though?
Just curious.

I believe that you can't send files. I don't remember anything else it doesn't have Tongue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Skype Chat - by Dazz - 09-10-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by Struggleton! - 09-10-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by Kosheh - 09-10-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Skype Chat - by Dazz - 09-10-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Skype Chat - by DarkGrievous7145 - 09-10-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Skype Chat - by Thanatos-Zero - 09-21-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by Dazz - 11-20-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Skype Chat - by Struggleton! - 11-21-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by DarkGrievous7145 - 11-28-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by Struggleton! - 11-28-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: Skype Chat - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-03-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Skype Chat - by Dazz - 12-05-2015, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)