Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello Friends
#5
(11-26-2015, 05:11 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: That's me. I'm the S&S guy. I am betraying Belial and submitting some of my Sprites Unlimited exclusive rips here. Gotta spread the love a bit.
Haha, good. Belial never did anything for us anyway.

I seem to recall submitting a few "Only for TSR" rips to Sprites Unlimited a couple years back, myself. WHOOPS
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Friends - by Syaxamaphone - 11-26-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Hello Friends - by eureka - 11-26-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Hello Friends - by Shade - 11-26-2015, 04:38 PM
RE: Hello Friends - by Syaxamaphone - 11-26-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Hello Friends - by Shade - 11-26-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Hello Friends - by Dazz - 11-27-2015, 06:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)