Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (Canceled)
#11
I hope you guys are enjoying your Thanksgiving. For me, it's practically over now where I live, which mean I can kick it into high gear in regards to the Christmas season. Speaking of which, officially signing up for this project will end on the first of December. Despite this, you don't need to be on the list if you still want to make entries. This project is open to everyone and is not restricted to pixel art. With that said, feel free to express your creativity in regards to the holiday season. Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (signup) - by E-Man - 11-26-2015, 01:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)