Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Model Ripping Project
#54
on my personal opinion... the Gateway method has got pretty obsolete... indeed you may use that method if you want. but I had tested the method and honestly, it didn't worked as expected. but fortunately for you, you can rip model files from a CIA file, Give it a shot. just convert your 3DS rom into a CIA and use 3DS explorer. CIA's FS is 100% decrypted so you don't need any *censored* Xorpads.

I have to test it for my 3DS model ripping projects. but I'm kinda busy and have some problems... (Having lower than 10GB of disk space)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Model Ripping Project - by Farlavor - 11-26-2015, 09:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)