Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Have the ReDead given you nightmares?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.00%
9 36.00%
No
64.00%
16 64.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have the ReDead (from any of their LoZ appearances) given you nightmares?
#20
Redeads did kind of creep me out but I'm pretty desensitised to scary stuff because I've spent most of my life watching campy horror movies
I'm the coolest.


Dead space isn't particularly scary but the moth-looking thing that goes around re-animating dead bodies scares the fuck out of me. I squealed like a bitch when I first saw it, but I'm scared of moths anyway :c


Messages In This Thread
RE: Have the ReDead (from any of their LoZ appearances) given you nightmares? - by Chutzpar - 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)