Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Moral Questions on ISOs and Posting Linking to Other Forums
#4
I'd just like to point out that puggsoy's line about reading the rules was a subtle clue to read the rules (and not just about linking to other forums). Your intro thread and this one are both request threads which, once you read over all of the rules, you'll realize aren't allowed in the way you're posting them. I'll leave this open for now so you can reply once you understand what I'm talking about but I do recommend you do that before you continue posting. The rest of puggsoy's advice is spot on as well so keep that in mind before making any further requests if and when you're allowed to do so.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Questions on ISOs and Posting Linking to Other Forums - by Petie - 11-19-2015, 02:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)