I'll give this a go - can't promise anything. Just trying to source the game now. Once I see how data is stored I can let you know how much work it might be.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper) - by RyanBram - 11-14-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper) - by Dazz - 11-14-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper) - by Dazz - 11-15-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper) - by RyanBram - 11-15-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Castle Fantasia - Arihato Senki (need ripper) - by Dazz - 11-15-2015, 06:33 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

