Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game Hell: What gives you trouble?
#11
Drop-Puzzles, like Tetris and Dr. Mario. I'll sit down and play them (especially if they have a story mode), but I'm not going to last very long. The only exception so far has been Wario's Woods.

Puzzle Bobble also doesn't count as one of these, I'm tolerable at that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Gors - 11-07-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Koh - 11-08-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Koh - 11-10-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Joxon - 11-08-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Kriven - 11-08-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Helmo - 11-11-2015, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)