Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game Hell: What gives you trouble?
#2
I refuse to play Undertale because of traumatic Raptor memories.
I'm bad at strategy games, card games, fighting games, racing games, and most shooters, but I absolutely love them.
Unskippable cutscenes, and unavoidable attacks kill me, and screen clutter in MMOs just ruins the experience for me.
Its ironic that I go back to Forbidden Memories because its all kinds of unfair and imbalanced.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Gors - 11-07-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by psychospacecow - 11-07-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Koh - 11-08-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Koh - 11-10-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Joxon - 11-08-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Game Hell: What gives you trouble? - by Helmo - 11-11-2015, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)