11-04-2015, 08:14 PM
(11-04-2015, 06:24 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:(11-04-2015, 05:26 PM)MotorRoach Wrote: I like the game. I only wish the Genocide run wasn't so easy, but the game is still definitely worth checking out.
That's a humble brag right there, because in my book Genocide is only for people who have balls of steel.
I do know what you mean though:
[spoiler=Genocide Spoilers]
The only truly challenging parts of Genocide are Undyne, Sans and the psychological aspects of the run. Every enemy besides them is a joke because your HP gets so high, and having Papyrus, Muffet, AND Asgore all be one-hit kills is, while impactful, still pretty lame. I almost wish Hard Mode becomes a full-fledged mode one day, and if it does, it suddenly allows a Genocide Run to have boss fights of importance with all those characters.
[/spoiler]
really, dude? that easy-peasy run? that's for baby bones.
[spoiler=NO MERCY RUN FINAL BOSS SPOILERS]
sorry, not sorry
[/spoiler]

