11-04-2015, 10:50 AM
(11-04-2015, 10:29 AM)Koh Wrote:(11-04-2015, 10:21 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I uhh, really hate when people say something is overhyped/overrated when they haven't even tried it or checked it out. /:
Honest, this game deserves much of the positivity it receives. Trust me, I was sick of seeing it everywhere too. Then I tried it.
At least give the demo a go or try a friend's copy so that you can either: see why everyone is raving about it or get actual sound justification for your skepticism.
TLDR: Don't knock it 'til you try it, bro.
Well even when you have tried it, it's still annoying seeing the same thing everywhere you go, no matter how good it may or may not be, lol. That sort of thing doesn't have the prerequisite of experiencing whatever the thing is. Only when one judges the quality of the game itself does it require the experience. But the people and media surrounding it?
It's no different than say...that stupid viral black and blue dress that people were arguing over.
You don't even have to know what source it came from, or why people are talking about it to find it annoying and overhyped.
My point was that it shouldn't be deemed as "overhyped" unless you try it and as I said, actually see for yourself why it is, or if you don't like it, then your feeling like it is garnering too much attention is truly justified. I'm not saying it's not annoying seeing the same thing everywhere, namely if you're not into it.
[spoiler=Anyway, I finally...]
...Beat Sans! Holy shit man like, I actually beat him the first time I loaded up the game today. After 50 tries or so before. Like what even happened I DON'T KNOW I WAS SO IN THE ZONE and seriously got to the end with 1 health. I found it hilarious how his special attack was literally nothing, and omg that was the longest staredown ever and I didn't realize I had to actually move the confinement area and HOLY CRAP his last line oh man oh boy my body wasn't ready to finally witness his death ;~;
rest in pieces my precious Sannamon bun.
OKAY so in regards to the ending...
First off, damn. Poor Asgore didn't get no chances. Secondly, holy shit Flowey. I gotta admit a small part of me felt satisfied watching Frisk (maybe Chara to a degree at this point??) mercilessly mutilate Flowey. But thirdly... I don't know if I really have words to describe my feelings about that whole final scene, but I can now say with certainty:
fuck Chara. I'm not even that mad at Flowey/Asriel anymore despite what he did. Seriously this brat kinda makes me want to core-reset if only to send her back to hell lmfao
[/spoiler]
Sooo after that, I am now trying a post-Genocide True Pacifist. I then might try a Neutral or standard Pacifist since I'd never done that. I'll see how it goes. Part of me wanted to do double-Genocide to get it over with but a big part of me feels it's not worth it since I've essentially read the general idea of what happens. Regardless, I have now experienced the three major paths and don't have to worry about spoilers anymore! Yay!!

