Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

HALLOWEEN ATTACK
#17
me. i did it. i did the CSS for the skin. now i got the lil pumpky icon :0)
Now I'm Spookey

out of curiosity tho: I've heard a lot of feedback from people who've actually said that they liked the orange link colors on the Halloween theme so much that they've wanted it integrated into the Apart Dark theme. I'm not staff anymore, but no worries, I'm in the lab science-ing a good color scheme for it. It might not be orange, lol


but ye I'm mentioning it as a preemptive warning to the staff that people wanted you guys to take another look at the theme ;P
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: HALLOWEEN ATTACK - by Kosheh - 11-03-2015, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)